11” Enameled Grill Pan
- User and Care
Grill in the kitchen year-round. The Marquette Castings 11” square grill pan is designed to improve upon other grill pan designs. The larger than average size makes preparing food for several people easier. The tall grill lines, leave perfect grill marks on your food and keep it out of any rendered fat that may cook off. The INCLUDED lid interlocks perfectly with the pan to improve heat transfer to the lid while pre-heating the pan. The lid can also be pre-heated on its own burner to more effectively grill from both sides at the same time. The main body of the pan was designed to be lighter and easier to handle while maximizing the cooking surfaces. The looped helper handle works well with an oven mitt. The semi-gloss enamel interior makes cleanup easy.
- Wash and dry before first use
- For best results, Cookware should be pre-heated before adding food
- Temperature safe to 1,000 degrees
- Suitable for use on outdoor grills and smokers
- Not recommended for cooking on open fires (like a camp fire – your gas range is fine!)
- To Avoid thermal shock, allow to cool a little before cleaning
- These things get hot – always use oven mitts to grip handles
- Never leave cast iron cookware soaking in water for more than a few hours or put in the dishwasher
- The Enamel is very hard, but it’s best not to bang or bump it too hard – let the kids use the other pots for a drum set
- Do not clean with any harsh abrasives, this may damage the surface. If the rough side of the sponge isn’t enough, try a nylon scraper or follow the steps below
- To remove light stains let the pan soak a few hours with light bleach solution (3 tablespoons of bleach per 1 qt of water)
- For baked-on food, Boil 2 cups of water with 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Boil for a few minutes, then scrap it off
- Some metal utensils can mark the inside, we suggest using other types or testing out what you have before you go whipping those sweet potatoes.
- Any Questions? Please call 1-800-647-0081 and we would be happy to chat
I gotta say, this thing cooks great!!! However, the handle is a bit to short. This makes it hard to lift, and dangerous! Ya just gotta be careful. Also, I own every piece that Marquette makes that is cast iron and the carbon as well and I think it’s the finest cook wear money can buy. So, I bought this enamel pan and the two Dutch ovens too! I like to support local and was disappointed to find out that the enamel line comes out of China! This is kinda hidden from the consumer which disappointed me thoroughly! I would have bought something made in the USA or European before China for sure!
Hello, Richard! Thank you so much for the review and for being such an amazing Marquette Castings customer! We appreciate your support and can't thank you enough. There aren't many enameling facilities here in the US and the ones that do exist just cannot compete with the quality we get from China. China has actually been enameling for centuries and they are really great at it. All our enamel products are high quality and built to last a lifetime. We are always on the lookout for a great US company that can enamel for us and if we find it, we certainly will bring that production here. Thanks again for your support, please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us at Support@Marquettecastings.com. Kind regards, Sarah
Sydney is kindly shipping a replacement…
Hello, Mary Jeanne! Thank you for the feedback. I am so sorry that your Enameled Grill Pan arrived in that condition! I'm happy to hear that Sydney is taking care of you and sending out a replacement. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us at Support@Marquettecastings.com if you need any help or have any questions. Kind regards, Sarah
I love it .. It's my first pan I can say I'm in love with its a 10 star product. There's so many uses for this pan.. Cleans up nicely
I need to figure out how long to heat the lid to do two-sided grilling and still not get the pan too hot. Besides that the performance was outstanding.
This is a well made and beautiful piece of cookware. Heirloom quality! My only criticism is the ergonomics of the handle, it could be a little more of a traditional cast iron style. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend the product.