Videos / Recipes
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minute
• Ground Turkey - 1 lb
• Old Fashioned Oats - 1/4 cup
• Mozzarella- 1/4 cup
• Turkey Pepperoni - 1/4 cup, minced
• Onion Powder - 1 tsp.
• Oregano - 1 tsp.
• Parsley - 1 tsp.
• Egg - 1
• Salt/ Pepper - To taste
• Red Sauce - Canned or Fresh
1. Combine all ingredients except mozzarella in a medium sized bowl.
2. Take a small handful of mixture and create a medium sized meatball.
3. Create a small hole in meatball and stuff mozzarella into ball.
4. Place finished meatballs onto a tray.
5. In a large skillet or chefs pan cost with 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil and place heat on medium high.
6. Once pan is at correct temperature, place meatballs one at time into pan.
7. Once meatballs begin to brown, turn onto other side with a spoon.
8. Let brown for another 2-3 minutes.
9. Insert red sauce into pan on top of meatballs and let sauce come to a boil.
10. Once sauce comes to boil, place pan into oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
You can wrap in wax paper or freezer wrap and store for another time. Can be served in subs, with pasta, or on its own.